The mail function has been disabled by an administrator.

1. Edward
  2. DTX700 Series
  3. Sunday, 01 April 2018
I bought a DTX700 module off of eBay to replace my DTX502 module on my DTX532k. I wanted this mainly for the expressive hi hat. I got it hooked up and I’m having two issues.

1. Slave pedal on double bass pedal barely triggers sound unless I really stomp on it. Primary is fine. If I switch back to DTX502 module it works just fine so I know it’s not the kp65.
2. While the expressive hi hat works with the RHH135, to get a fully closed sound I need to press on the hi hat stand pedal a bit heavier than I should need to. Again switch back to DTX502 and the issue isn’t there

Are there any adjustments I can make to fix these issues?

Thank you,
Ed G.
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi Edward,

Apologies for getting to you so late, I'm catching up on past questions as I'm the new "ish" admin for DTX.com

It's a compatibility issue that you're running into. To double check though, try a factory reset, but I'm almost positive that it's a compatibility issue with the pads you are trying to use with the DTX700 module.

I would suggest, or have suggested, upgrading to a 562K, same module but modified components, "pads, hi hat stand, etc."

Catch you later Edward!

Jordan
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. DTX700 Series
  3. # 1
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!