DTX FORUM

Got questions? The DTX community is here to help.

The mail function has been disabled by an administrator.

1. George
  2. DTX-MULTI 12
  3. Sunday, 01 April 2018
I'm using an external kick trigger and it only seems to play the same sounds and sends the same midi notes as the internal pads. For example if I put the kick trigger in trigger 14, it plays the same voice as pad 7. If I go into 16 then it's linked with pad 12. I can't seem to find out how to change the midi notes for the external pads. I cannot get them to have separate voices or send different midi notes to my DAW. Changing the voice for one changes the voice for both.

Hopefully someone can help me
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
You tried pushing the MIDI button, hitting the trigger (kick on 14) and changing the midi note number? I haven't tried to have a different sound on pad 7 and the kick, but in the midi select I know they their own space.
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. DTX-MULTI 12
  3. # 1
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
update: I had no trouble changing the midi note of pad 7 and not effect 14. One thing is the midi note is only used to trigger external devices via midi. if you are using the the internal sounds you need to change the voice with the voice button
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. DTX-MULTI 12
  3. # 2
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!
2020 © Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.