DTX FORUM

Got questions? The DTX community is here to help.

The mail function has been disabled by an administrator.

1. Kevin
  2. Sherlock Holmes
  3. EAD10
  4. Tuesday, 10 September 2019
Hi everybody. I have a problem. Can I somehow pan or split the outputs so that I get one mono output with the trigger sample and one mono output with the microphone output. I want to be able to send a kicka sample to FOH without any of the microphone signal. And then send the microphone signal to my digital mixer for IEM.

I've been looking around for answers and tried diving in to the menu. But so far I've had no luck. I even tried to send the microphone input cable straight to my mixer instead of to the module but that only resulted in no signal. Tried to feed the mic phantom power aswell but no difference.

Does anyone have any idea of how I could solve this?

Thanks!
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hey Andreas, I don't have a solution either but I reallllllly would love to do the same. Pretty much every metal drummer uses the TM2 for sending kicks to FOH. The EAD would scoop a ton of business from Roland if it were easy to isolate only the trigger signal through the direct out and use the microphone for live monitoring / recording drum cams. PLEASE GIVE US A SOLUTION TO ISOLATE TRIGGER OUT YAMAHA
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. EAD10
  3. # 1
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hey guys, thanks for bringing this issue to our attention. It seems there is currently no setting that allows you to rout just the trigger sounds to the moan outputs. But we will talk to the design team in Japan to see if it will be possible to introduce this feature in the next firmware update.
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. EAD10
  3. # 2
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!
2021 © Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.