The mail function has been disabled by an administrator.

1. Dennis
  2. EAD10
  3. Friday, 29 November 2019
Hi everyone!

Does anyone know if there’s a way to have both regular kit and the low volume kit settings at the same time on EAD10?
I followed the instructions on the video here but every time I wanna load the regular kit settings when I have the low volume kits it overwrites the low volume one and vice versa. The only option that I can think it could work is saving one scene at a time, and then importing them back one by one. The "one scene" option just allow you to save one scene at a time. Anyone figure this out or have any idea if this is possible? or the only way to use the different data is recalling from a flash drive as it says on the online manual.

Thank you!
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hey Dennis, the way you loaded one kit at a time seems to be the best way to do it unfortunately. It takes time of course.

Keep in mind that the new low volume scenes are located in USER scenes 1-42, and are not PRESET scenes. As a result, it is very easy to overwrite them.

Like in this video - https://youtu.be/FZycsOSPhOc - the best way to have the low volume scenes AND your regular user scenes, is to move the regular scenes one by one to the empty user scenes.
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. EAD10
  3. # 1
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!