Please, find attached the file and instructions for updating the firmware of Yamaha DTXtremeIIs to version 1.05.
You will need a Smart Media card (capacity of 2 MB minimum).
How to update software of Yamaha DTXTREME II S
Before performing the update process, be sure to back up the user data to smart media. Page 90 of manual.
1. Save the firmware data (“YAMAHA01.bin”, “YAMAHA02.bin”) into the root
directory of Smart Media using a PC or Mac computer.
2. Insert the card to the DTXTREME II S module.
3. Power on while holding down both [UP] (1) and [DOWN] (2) switch, the message
“UPDATE FIRMWARE” will be shown. Don’t power off while updating firmware.
* The version number below is different according to the firmware version.
4. Pull out the card and power on while holding down [SHIFT] (3), you can confirm the
software on LCD.