Sohn
Sohn
Resolved
0 votes
Hi All,

I just bought a DTX920HWK kit. I love it, but the module is (to me) not intuitive and hard to navigate. I've figured many things out on my own using the manual, but there are still a few issues that I can't seem to figure out. As a lead-in, I have owned several Roland kits including a TD-20, two Alesis kits, including the Strike Pro, and long ago I owned a Yamaha DTXtreme III, but really did not delve into the capabilities of the module, as I was new to e-drums at the time.

So, here are my questions:

1. Is it possible to delete a user kit that is stored in the internal memory without having to do a factory reset of all the kits?

2. I have created (created, not loaded) two user kits and have them stored to the internal memory. If I load a new kit via flash drive with a .T3A file, will it "wipe out" all existing data on the user kit memory? Should all user kits be stored onto a flash drive instead? And if so, what is the point of having the user kits stored to internal memory if they are erased when loading any new kits?

3. How can I loop a user .wav voice? The only "voices" that I see that can be looped are user made samples from recording into the sampler, and also the pad songs can be looped. I don't see in the manual how to loop a .wav file.

Any help answering my questions would be awesome. I absolutely love the sounds from the module in comparison to Roland and Alesis, and I LOVE the HWK set... the stands and mounting hardware are brilliant!

Thanks so much,

Sohn
Friday, February 02 2018, 09:59 PM
Share this post:
Responses (0)
  • There are no replies here yet.
Your Reply