Jordan
Jordan
Resolved
0 votes
Video tutorial on the first portion of the Rec 'N' Share App is now available for viewing here ==> https://yamahadtx.com/resource-categories/item/509-recording-your-dtx402-with-the-rec-n-share-app

A fun and Easy way to capture high quality Video, as well as a Stereo Audio Track File directly to your smart device!

Happy Drumming!
Monday, October 08 2018, 10:33 PM
Share this post:
Responses (1)
  • Accepted Answer

Gabor Aron
    Gabor Aron
    Thursday, May 16 2019, 11:22 AM - #Permalink
    Resolved
    0 votes
    Hi
    Over a week ago i bought a new Yamaha DTX452K drum kit. I use it with a new Ipad Pro 2017, bought last month (so all new, no attrition).
    I use the DTX402 Touch and Rec'n'Share apps, however, yestday an issue arose with the Rec'n share feature that i cannot explain. I mean it was working fine until yesterday, but since then i am no longer able to hear the song i open for practice in my headphones (which are also new), but i hear the sound of the drums. i have tried with another set of headphones and it's still not working. So i can hear the sound of the drums in the headphones, but not the song i chose to practice over. The strange thing is that if i disconnect the iPad from the drum set, i can hear the song through the iPad's speakers.
    I have also bought a new usb host cable, but the problem persists.
    I also want to mention that the DTX402 Touch works just fine, so i am not sure what the issue could be.
    Thanks
    The reply is currently minimized Show
Your Reply