To adjust the current (selected) Kit’s Pad Volumes:
1. Navigate to the KIT5 page using the buttons.
2. Strike the pad whose instrument volume you wish to adjust.
3. Turn the data dial to change the instrument volume.
4. Once all volumes have been adjusted, press the [SAVE/ENTER] button. The button will start to flash and the following page will be displayed.
5. Turn the Data Dial to select the User kit (51 to 100) in which you wish to save your settings.
6. If necessary, name your new drum kit. Press the buttons to move the cursor to the character you wish to change, and then turn the Data Dial to change it.
7. Press the [SAVE/ENTER] button once again. To cancel the process without saving any settings, press the button.
8. Press the [SAVE/ENTER] button to save your settings.